Check in Check-in possible between 14:00 and 19:00.
Check out Check-out possible between 7:00 and 10:00.

Booking terms & conditions

At the date of making a reservation, a 100% prepayment of the total booking amount is required to confirm your reservation.

Cancellation policy:
If cancelled up to 31 days or more before the date of arrival 90% of the total amount paid will be refunded, the remaining 10% will be required to cover banking fees and is not refundable.
If cancelled less than 31 days before arrival 100% of the total amount paid will be charged and is non refundable.
Note: early checkouts or in case of no show the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Please note that If you have booked based on a non refundable rate no refunds will be payable upon cancelation.

*in situations where a refund has to be made to a international bank account charges may apply to cover banking fees.


Payment methods

 Accepted credit cards

Internet Free WIFI
Parking Free parking
Food & drinks Restaurant, Bar, Continental Breakfast, Free coffee & tea, Toaster, Restaurants close by, Vegan friendly
Services Luggage storage, Camp shop
General Swimming pool, Family rooms, Garden, Gay friendly, Forest, Park
Activities Horse-riding, Walking, Safaris & Game drives