Nestled in the ancient labyrinthine streets of Marrakech’s pulsating Medina, Dar Justo is a 14th century traditional Moroccan guesthouse. It is the home and atelier of Spanish artist Justo Almendros who has dedicated a decade to its reconstruction and design. He has achieved a stunning balance between originality, authenticity, and eco-friendly yet functional modernity.
The riad began as a workshop and studio for Almendros in 2001 and attracted so many curious friends and family that he decided to convert it into a guesthouse for their comfort. Today the riad is a private oasis where guests and friends are welcomed to experience life inside the Medina firsthand in a revitalizing and relaxed environment that is exceedingly more personalized than a standard hotel in any given city around the world.
Justo and Dar Justo invite you to participate in the ancient and captivating culture of Marrakech. Don’t wait another minute.
We are currently searching for the best available rooms...
|Check in||Check-in possible between 13:00 and 22:00.|
Booking terms & conditions
· 3-7 days before arrival: A charge for one night will be applied
· 2 days or less before arrival: No refund available. 100% of the total cost will be applied
Easter and Christmas and New Year period:
· 8-15 days before arrival: 50% of the total cost will be applied.
· 7 days or less before arrival: No refund available. 100% of the total cost will be applied.
· If you have made a non refundable reservation, any cancellation or changes will incur 100% payment fee. Your reservation is non amandable, non cancellable, non refundable.
Accepted credit cards
|Internet||Internet services, Free internet, Free WIFI|
|Food & drinks||Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Breakfast buffet, Continental Breakfast, Free breakfast, Free breakfast buffet|
|Services||24-hours front desk, Luggage storage, Safe deposit box, Airport Shuttle, Babysitting/Child Services, Dry Cleaning, Tour desk|
|General||Swimming pool, Non-smoking rooms, Gay friendly, Terrace, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, City Center, Mountains, Panoramic view, Dryer|
|Activities||Shops at hotel, Hammam, Library, Massage, Solarium, Spa & Wellness Centre, Walking, Barber/Beauty Shop, Souvenirs/GiftShop, Sightseeing, Museums, Restaurants and bars nearby|