We are currently searching for the best available rooms...
|Check in||Check-in possible from 15:00.|
|Check out||Check-out possible between 9:00 and 10:30.|
Booking terms & conditions
Conditions and cancellation policy.The applied amounts en percentages are to be paid by the guest.
Special conditions are prior to the main cancellation conditions when applied.
Main conditions and policy (Individual booking)
Downpayment 25% of the bookingsum within 14 days after booking. 75% ultimate at check-in.
(*)Free cancellation is within 7 days after reservation
(**) groups = Every booking for 9 people or more
Accepted credit cards
|Check-in en Check-out||Check-in between 3-6 PM Check-out before 10 AM Late-check-in or check-out only on request|
|Registration||The following information is mandatory required for our administration: name, date of birth, gender and nationality of every traveller plus the home address and email address of the main booker. Please send us an overview of this information by email.|
|Linen||Linen and towels are not included in the rental price. It's possible to bring the sheeting and towels yourself or to rent them. Rental costs for bedlinen is € 8,00 per set and towels € 1,00 a piece.|
|Pets||Pets are only allowed on request and maximum 1 per Apartment. In our hotelroom are no pets allowed.We ask a fee for pets|
|Breakfast||Continental breakfast to be booked in advance. Breakfast is brought to your room / apartment in the evening.|
|Deposit||You have booked a special accommodation. We keep it for you from now on. This means that other interested people can no longer book this accommodation. We therefore request that you pay a deposit of 25% of the invoice amount within 14 days. The remaining amount of 75% of the invoice amount is requested to be transferred to IBAN NL50RABO0147535670 14 days before the arrival date.|
|Smoking||Smoking is not allowed in the whole building.|
|Privacy||Personal data and email addresses will only be used to coordinate our internal processes. They can be used for internal marketing processes only and will not be made available to third parties. If you do not want to be included in our administration, you can send a request to unsubscribe via [email protected] after your stay.|
|Internet||Free WIFI in the room, Wireless Lan, Free internet, Free WIFI|
|Parking||Free parking, Parking|
|Food & drinks||Continental Breakfast, Free coffee & tea, Senseo, Toaster, Free service package|
|Services||Luggage storage, Ski Storage, Laundry|
|General||Non-smoking rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Family rooms, Allergy free Room available, Garden, Gay friendly, Terrace, Children play ground, Bridal Suite, Country-side, Near Highway, Park, University|
|Activities||BBQ facilities, Biking, Bowling, Cycling, Darts, Game Room, Ski School, Table tennis, Walking, Sightseeing, Museums|