; ;
Check in Check-in possible from 15:00.
Check out Check-out possible between 9:00 and 10:30.

Booking terms & conditions


Below are the terms and conditions in effect in the event of cancellation. The amounts and percentages shown must be paid by you.

Non-refundable rate: 100% of the rental amount due.

Best available rate:

Individual booking - up to 7 people

  • 0-14 days prior to arrival: 100% rental charge
  • 15-60 days prior to arrival: 50% rental rate
  • More than 60 days prior to arrival: Free cancellation

Group booking - from 7 persons

  • 0-14 days prior to arrival: 100% rental rate
  • 15-60 days prior to arrival: 70% charge
  • More than 60 days prior to arrival: Free cancellation


When booking on flexible terms, depending on the number of persons, a deposit of 50% or 70% of the rental amount is required before the first cancellation period. The remaining amount must be paid no later than 14 days before arrival. For both payments you will receive a payment request in a separate email.

Payment methods

 Direct payment provided by Mollie

 Wire transfer

Check-in en Check-out Check-in between 3-6 PM Check-out before 10 AM Late-check-in or check-out only on request
Registration The following information is mandatory required for our administration: name, date of birth, gender and nationality of every traveller plus the home address and email address of the main booker. Please send us an overview of this information by email.
Linen Linen and towels are not included in the rental price. It's possible to bring the sheeting and towels yourself or to rent them. Rental costs for bedlinen is € 8,00 per set and towels € 1,00 a piece.
Pets Pets are only allowed on request and maximum 1 per Apartment. In our hotelroom are no pets allowed.We ask a fee for pets
Breakfast Continental breakfast to be booked in advance. Breakfast is brought to your room / apartment in the evening.
Deposit You have booked a special accommodation. From now on we will keep it free for you. This means that other interested parties can no longer book this accommodation. You will therefore receive a separate email requesting a down payment of 30% of the invoice amount. For the remaining 70% of the invoice amount, we will send you a 2nd payment request 14 days before arrival date. Cancellation within 7 days is free of charge. After that we will charge € 25,00 administration costs regardless of the cancellation conditions that are applicable for you.
Smoking Smoking is not allowed in the whole building.
Privacy Personal data and email addresses will only be used to coordinate our internal processes. They can be used for internal marketing processes only and will not be made available to third parties. If you do not want to be included in our administration, you can send a request to unsubscribe via [email protected] after your stay.
Internet Wireless internet, Free internet, Free WIFI
Parking Free parking, Parking
Food & drinks Continental Breakfast, Free coffee & tea, Senseo, Toaster, Free service package
Services Luggage storage, Ski Storage, Laundry service
General Non-smoking rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Family rooms, Allergy free Room available, Garden, Gay friendly, Terrace, Children play ground, Bridal Suite, Country-side, Near Highway, Park, University
Activities BBQ facilities, Cycling, Bowling, Cycling, Darts, Game Room, Ski School, Table tennis, Hiking, Sightseeing, Museums