Hereby conditions and cancellation policy. The applied amounts en percentages are to be paid by the guest.
Edville has 2 locations: Edville Studio (Studios in Ghent) and Edville Home (holiday house for 32 persons in Melle).
Separate cancellation conditions apply for each location.
General conditions and policy for Edville Studio and Flexible Living:
Edville Studio: Ter Platen 66, Ghent
Shot-term: 1-29 days
The guest can cancel free of charge 7 days before arrival.
When you book on our website this reservation is final.
- You will receive a contract after reservation.
- The contracts are split up into contracts of 1 month, 3 months or 9 months.
- You must return the contract signed within 24 hours + a copy of your identity card details is required.
- You can read the general terms and conditions on the following links:
- The accommodation reserves the right to move your reservation to a similar studio and/or to cancel the reservation unilaterally.
- Visa or mastercard payments are subject to a surcharge of 3%
Annulation and payment conditions and policy for Edville Home:
Edville Home: Brusselsesteenweg 167, 9090 Melle
The guest pays 30% of the total price for the confirmation of his reservation.
The guest pays the remaining 70% of the total price 2 months before arrival.
The payment conditions are the same as the cancellation conditions.
Last minute reservations (less than 2 months before arrival) are paid in full after confirmation.
Guests may cancel or reschedule their reservation up to 2 months prior to arrival.
The first payment is non-refundable.
The guest receives a voucher worth of 80% of the total price if the cancellation conditions have expired under the following conditions:
- Lockdown in the guest's home country or in Belgium due to COVID
- Extension of COVID's quarantine rules after the reservation has been made.