Hotel Vandot is a boutique hotel in the center of Kranjska Gora ski resort, known all over the world. Come and relax yourself in the great atmosphere and magical nature.
We are currently searching for the best available rooms...
|Check in||Check-in possible between 14:00 and 19:00.|
|Check out||Check-out possible between 8:00 and 10:00.|
Booking terms & conditions
After the reservation has been made, 30% of the total price will be charged. The other 70% will be charged on the day of departure.
In case of cancelling the reservation up to 15 days prior to your arrival you will be charged with 30% of the total price. If the cancellation has been made 14 days or less prior to your arrival you will be charged 100% of the total price.
In case of a non-refundable reservation you will be charged with 100% of the total price. No refunds.
In case you do not arrive on your arrival date you will be charged 100% of the total price.
Accepted credit cards
|Internet||Internet services, Wireless Lan, Free internet, Free WIFI|
|Food & drinks||Breakfast buffet, Continental Breakfast|
|Services||Safe deposit box, Ski Storage|
|General||Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms, Design Hotel, Gay friendly, Soundproof-rooms, City Center, Country-side, Forest, Lake, Mountains, Ski racks, Bus stop nearby|
|Activities||Biking, Cycling, Fishing, Golfcourse (within 3km), Sauna, Skiing, Walking, Museums, Restaurants and bars nearby|